January 30th

It was another day of exploration and discovery! One of the many things I love about my job is having the opportunity to watch as my students experience the world around them! Having the opportunity to take as many field trips as we do is an unbelievable perk of my job! Today was no exception! I got to listen as my students tried to figure out what should be placed around a wet land in order to preserve it. I got to witness the discussions they had while handling various artifacts and as they were trying to determine in they belonged in a wetland or not! I have to say that my very favourite part was watching them all take part in a short play about the lifecycle of a frog, and the various things that impact their lives!
After our presentation the students got to explore the zoo and one of their tasks was to find an animal from each of the 4 countries we are studying! I am so proud of how all of them rose to the challenge and were excited to see what they could find!

Important information:
- Tomorrow is a PD day!
- Still looking for volunteers for Feb 19th, March 4th, and March 17th! Please let me know if you are able to join us!




Popular posts from this blog

June 22nd - 26th Learning Plans

June 8th - 12th Learning Plans

October 4th